bbbb

bbbb

Friday 1 January 2016

Yes to Tomatoes Daily Balancing Moisturiser

At the age of 23 I'm really starting to want to take more care of my skin. I've always had pretty good skin the odd break out or oily spots but that's about it really. Recently I've suffered a little with open pores and an oily t zone which has been affecting the way my make up sits and it's longevity. Now no girl can have her make up sliding off after a couple of hours so I took to the Internet to try and resolve this.

  I've heard about the brand Yes To here and there for a while now and I thought why not give it a try. I was attracted to this brand more than any other as they don't use harsh chemicals and 95% of the ingredients are natural, personally I'd like to leave of using chemicals for a few more years so that's why it stood out to me. I've been using the Yes to Tomatoes products as they're for combination skin and I think for my normal to oily skin it definitely does the job. I decided to just pick up the one product to start with and that is the day cream as I thought it should help out with the balancing of the oils in my skin over the day. That is exactly what I've found and I really can't believe how much better my skin looks and my problem t zone is pretty much barely there anymore which for me was the most important thing. As a side note aswell the smell, it's gorgeous it smells like fresh sweet tomatoes in a greenhouse but a little more dialed down obviously, it's such a gorgeous scent to really perk you up in the morning.  I'm really impressed by this brand and I definitely want to pick up some more of there products, probably a face mask and night cream next, I might aswell jump on the skincare wagon.
Emer x

No comments:

Post a Comment