bbbb

bbbb

Monday 18 January 2016

Morgan Taylor Nail Polish ¦ If Looks Could Thrill



At the moment I'm really into my dark purples, red and blues for my nails, there's just something about this time of yer and jewel tones that just seem to go together in my head. So while I was at work one day this shade just kept catching my eye and I really couldn't help myself but to purchase this beauty.   


Definitly the most perfect jewel purple colour this is so complementary to my outfit, especially for the up coming party season. The purple has a gorgeous purple and gold shimmer all over but it is very subtle and only really shows up in the light. 
Morgan Taylor re  more high end nil brand that was originally aimed at salons and professionals but they have since branched out to the general public and have given us  chance to use the beautiful colours and fantastic staying power.
If you see this brand in a store be sure to check them out s the range of colours are perfectly on trend and everything from the packaging to the finish of the nails feels very luxurious.

Emer X

No comments:

Post a Comment