bbbb

bbbb

Sunday 8 November 2015

Kat Von D Beauty Wishlist

  
You guys might of realise by now that i'm pretty much KVD super fan, and I have been for quite a few years everything she does is so inspirational. She puts so much work and love into everything she creates. You really do see and feel that with her products. these beauties are just few of my picks that are top of my Sephora wishlist.

_________________________________________________________________________________ 

 Firstly I'm obsessed with one of her latest releases which are these the metal crush eye shadows. There are eleven shades in total and they're all gorgeous but these three are top of the list. The first shade raw power in the most beautiful burgundy shade, this is by far my favourite and looks so versatile. Then the copper shade is called synergy and the purple called danzig. The formula for these eye shadows is just perfectly pigmented and has really high colour pay off.

_________________________________________________________________________________ 


I'm really not one for neutral palette, I've not really been one for the naked pallets as I feel when purchasing  palette it has to be something really out there and will lend itself to lots of different looks. But this one has some gorgeous build able shades that I think would come in so handy. I already have a kvd palette and love the formula and pigmentation so with this palette being completely matt it is so versatile. I'm also really interested in the hole eye contour side of this being able to make my eyes look bigger is something I'm all bout.  

_________________________________________________________________________________ 


 I've recently decided that I really do love matt foundations, I've tried out dewy finish foundations and its just not the same. I think this is probably because of the style of eye looks I'm into I think it complements those sort of looks lot better. This foundation is high coverage which is another thing that draws me to it as I really do love a full coverage foundation.
_________________________________________________________________________________ 




The studded kiss lipsticks now I'm sure you've all heard alot about them, right now I only have one which is the shade lovecraft. i love everything about them the matt finish the smooth consistency and the colours are gorgeous. The colours top of my list are Piaf, Noble and Wolvesmouth, the first two are a full on matt but the third has some gorgeous flecks of glitter which just looks amazing and I really want to give that a try.
_________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________

Finally there's these beauties from kvd's collaboration with sephoras x formula nail.polishes. The colours in the collection are to match the colours in her new metal crush releases. These two are my favourites but the I love all five, if I could justify it I totally would get them all.
_________________________________________________________________________________

So what's your favourite out of these or out of her collection?  Do you own any of these?  If so what are they like because I am soo putting a sephora order in soon.

EMER X

No comments:

Post a Comment