bbbb

bbbb

Wednesday 25 November 2015

Bershka Biker Coat









Aaaah I love winter, chunky layers boots and the colour burgundy. Around this time last year I discovered the store Bershka and fell in love with there products. I've been after a biker style coat for a good while now and I've now found the perfect one. This coat is in the most gorgeous berry burgundy shade and then has faux leather details on the trims and sleeves. The jacket is  little steep in price but for me its completely worth it as its a perfect staple piece that is going to be worn extremely regularly. Also I think because of the style it can be dressed up or down and the pop of colour is really nice addition to my wardrobe as I'm usually pretty monochrome. If you've not herd of Bershka make sure you check them out you won't be sorry but your purse will.

Emer X


No comments:

Post a Comment