bbbb

bbbb

Sunday 4 October 2015

Sunday Wishlist - Forever 21

I really love this time of year, the layering, chunky knits, denim, leather, dark colours and of course BOOTS. One of the stores I really love at the moment is Forever 21 and these eight items are my top picks for this autumn.


1 ¦ Leather look trousers are everywhere this autumn, I've already got a pair that are biker style but I also want some that are just plain leather.
2¦ I don't know about you guys but I sometimes find jumpers pretty boring so I'm always looking for jumpers that are a little bit different. I love the added lace detail to this I think it'd look gorgeous with some leather trousers.
3¦ Now I'm really falling for shirt dresses and this one is perfect as I've been after a denim shirt dress and not in blue so with this being in dark grey, it is perfect for me.
4 ¦ I love this coat ! The coat is in a really gorgeous oversized look with a beautiful check pattern all over. I think it would make any outfit look effortless and add something extra when wearing a simple t shirt and jeans.
5 ¦ Who doesn't love a stripe dress, this one is charcoal and white and can be layered up for the season.
6 ¦ I recently got myself an a line leather skirt and love it, so why not get a skater style aswell.
7 ¦ Another staple wardrobe piece a slub style stripe top, simple, flawless style.
8¦Oh these boots, they just look gorgeous, I think they could be worn up or down and they look mega comfy. These boots would go with anything and they have a little grunge hint to them.

The dress and the jumper are a must have for me what are your favourites from these?

Emer X

No comments:

Post a Comment