bbbb

bbbb

Thursday 1 October 2015

Make Up Revolution Brow Arch & Shape




I just had to tell you guys about this wonder product. I am well and truly in love. Recently I've been using products like the Soap & Glory Brow Archery which I do really like but it was really fustrating for me the product would only last a couple of weeks and at £8 a go that's quite alot of money to be spending on eyebrows. So with that in mind I had to find myself a more reasonably priced replacement. I knew that make up revolution are pretty well known for their dupes of higher priced products and I found this the Brow Dual Ultra Arch & Shape which I have the say it's pretty amazing, and its ONLY £3.50!


With this product it is double sided on one side it has a highly pigmented kohl pencil which I have been using to fill in and then. Then on the other side there is a super thin felt tip, which
 I really like as I'm able to give the illusion of extra hairs to 
give more interest and depth to my brows.

Using the combination of the two you are able to create a perfectly arched shape with definition and still a really natural looking finish. The biggest pro about this product is the fact that it's only £3.50 compared to  most products out there it really is a steal.




You guys have got to give this a try or let me know below if you have used it and was in love as much as I am. 

Emer X

No comments:

Post a Comment