bbbb

bbbb

Tuesday 22 September 2015

NARS LUMINOUS WEIGHTLESS FOUNDATION

Purchasing this beauty is something I've been meaning to do for a long time. I decided that I would start to invest in a few higher end key make up products. 
As your foundation is such a important element to your make up routine I thought what better thing to pick up first than a great quality foundation. I've always heard alot of good things about Nars foundations and so I thought I'd check out this one as it's not matt nor is it a dewy finish so it would be perfect for any occasion and any make up look. Even on first impressions it looks expensive, from the packaging in a gorgeous sleek monochrome to the frosted glass of the foundation bottle everything is perfect.


One thing that's always put me off Nars foundations is the fact that you have to buy a pump with all the previous foundations but for this one they've now added a stick spooly so that you can apply straight onto your face or your brush from the bottle . I love this and I find it so use full, as I apply my foundation to the back of my hand and then apply with a brush so that I don't use too much on my face. 
The foundation formula is gorgeous I'd say it's a light to medium coverage which I really like as I am used to high coverage this is a really nice change for me and it is definitely welcomed. 

The foundation is so creamy and smooth to apply and gives you perfect coverage with a gorgeous subtly dewy finish.

The only slightly down side I've found to this foundation is that because of the finish of the foundation it does fade on oily spots sooner than the rest. it doesn't leave you super patchy and I think by over powdering those places I think I've managed to combat that problem.
Overall i'd say i'm really happy with this little splurge, and I definitly want to use more high end foundations in the future I'm thinking MAC studio fix and Laura Mercier probably next on the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment