bbbb

bbbb

Wednesday 9 September 2015

GOSH Amethyst Lipstick






I've told you all before that I  have a slight colour obsession with purple, I love my hair to match my make up I know it''s a little weird. So I've been searching for that perfect purple lipstick and came across this gorgeous shade my GOSH called Amethyst. Personally I'd call it Galactic as its so shimmery and glossy I've ever had a lipstick like it. I'ts a pink toned purple which makes it really wearable but combined with the ultra shimmer finish the I tend to wear it with a toned down eye look as I really don't want to over do it. Can we also take a moment to appreciate the super chic packaging of this lipstick, the slim matt black shell is so sleek with the GOSH branding in the middle. It makes the lipstick look so much more expensive and its quite weighted aswell which I love as it's alot harder to loose this way which I am terrible for.
I'd definitely check this one out guys because its so unlike anything else I've seen in the drugstore its so beautiful and shimmery perfect for those warm summer nights.
Emer X

No comments:

Post a Comment