bbbb

bbbb

Thursday 9 July 2015

Lord and Berry 20100 Shiny

For me Lord and Berry are a pretty luxurious brand, I know alot of people don't but I do. So with that said when the brand appeared on Love Me Beauty for me to pick up for my monthly subscription box I just had to pick some up. Two of the items I chose for my box are these the 20100 Shiny Lipstick Pencils in the colours Replay and Fire.

The formula of these pencils are absolutely perfect, the pencils are beautifully smooth and have a gorgeous creamy finish aswell. The colour pay off is amazing especially when I've used a lipstick pencils in the past the colour has been extremely dulled down and not really what I'd bought into. 
With these pencils what you see is what you get, so with the first colour "Replay" which is a gorgeous caramel brown nude. I love this colour as its unlike anything else in my collection, I think it would look great with a gold or copper eye to create a pretty subtle golden goddess look.
Then I also picked up the shade "Fire" which is so not me at all but I really wanted to push myself out of my comfort zone so I thought why not. As the name indicates its a really pretty orange toned red which is pretty gorgeous I have to say.I'm not quite sure how I'm gonna wear this one yet I think I should take a look at Kat Von D for some inspiration as she wears this type of colour quite often.

I definitely want to check out more of the 17 colours available maybe blush or vintage pink, but for now I'm very happy with my selections look out for them in an upcoming get ready with me.
Emer X

1 comment:

  1. This looks so pretty I love a good lip crayon and this seems like the perfect shade for every day wear :) xxxx

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete