bbbb

bbbb

Sunday 28 June 2015

Outfits from Wishlist


I just wanted to show u guys a few outfits that I would make up from a few key items from the wishlist I posted yesterday.


My day to day style is pretty chilled and the type of person who looks like they wore that outfit the night before. The whole outfit here revolved around the sandals and the shoes as both of them are gorgeously grunge totally up my street. So I figured I'd team them both with a check shirt dress to keep and simple and summery. Finish this outfit off with chokers wayfarer sunglasses and a perfect beige nude on my lips and you have a pretty cool outfit.


Can you tell I like black clothes with this black shirt dress and black duster waistcoat it creates perfect simple chic to anytime style. With this monochrome bag from River Island and those beautiful pointed flats it creates a gorgeous smart casual look with lots of different texture even though the outfits completely black. I kept it simple with the finishing touches and went for a simple sleek BLACK watch a cute dainty necklace and some pretty sophisticated looking sunglasses. 

¦Waistcoat¦Dress¦Shoes¦Bag¦Necklace¦Watch¦Sunglasses¦

Emer X

No comments:

Post a Comment