bbbb

bbbb

Sunday 31 May 2015

Pretty Summer Lip Shades

Collection "Field Day" Matt Lipsticks




I feel like the colours I choose with my make up has become quite safe, simply because I know which colours I do and don't like so with that I decided to change it up a little bit. There is no better time than now to make that change, the days are longer the weathers slowly coming round to the idea of summer so why not.
I knew I wanted to get my hands on a really pretty pink shade and a coral shade but I didn't want to spend alot of money as I wan't sure how often I would wear those type of colours. I'd seen Collections "Field day" on a few blogs over the last few months so I thought I'd check them out.
The two shades I picked up were Rose and Tulip and they're both absolutely beautiful, the colour pay off isn't amazing but in all honesty I quite like that as the shades become almost pastel colours. I'm not sure if this was intended my Collection but I like them all the same. They're also matt which is my personal preference when it comes to lipstick, the formula for this is pretty good, although they are quite drying so it's a good idea to put some lip balm on before you apply them.
My favourite out of the two is definitely Rose as it's the most perfect pastel, pretty and girly pink which for me is seriously out of my comfort zone but I really weirdly like it, very disconcerting for a goth kid who should hate pink ;-) 
For only £2.49 each I wouldn't expect them to be the most amazing lipstick in the world but if like me you want to experiment with new shades these are defiantly worth giving a try.

Emer X





No comments:

Post a Comment