bbbb

bbbb

Friday 20 February 2015

Foundation & Base Routine

I wanted to update you with my foundation routine as I'm really loving it at the moment. I decided that the true match foundation was too thin and just didn't have as much staying power as the Max Factor face infinity. So saying that I went back to it. 

Maybeline cover stick - this is my first step as I always seem to have quite bad bags whatever I do and I like the fact that this product is quite thick and so its great for covering my dark circles or any lovely spots that have just come to surface.

Max factor infinity foundation- you may of seen me rave about this product before. It has so much staying power its unbelievable I cant believe how much is left over at the end of the day. The texture is quite thick but it definitely isn't cakey especially when I use my blending brush its so matt and so flawless.

L'oreal true match concealer - I use this as more of a highlighting concealer mainly to brighten my under eyes cupids bow and my nose. I do this as its an a lot lighter colour than my foundation colour so it sits really well on top of it.

Rimmel stay matte powder - as I really love the matt effect of my foundation I wanted a powder that will lock that in all day. This product definitely does the job I chose the translucent colour as I think my foundation is a pretty good match and I don't want to interfere with that. I apply it all over my face to create a gorgeous finish.

MUA bronzer -to add some definition to that base I apply this in a wonky letter three shape to contour. The three starts at the side of my forehead curves round my temple then onto my cheek bones.This adds shape to my face and shadow where I feel in necessary. 

Hope you enjoyed a little insight into the products I use day to day as part of my foundation routine.
Emer X

No comments:

Post a Comment