bbbb

bbbb

Sunday 22 February 2015

Maybeline Colour Tattoo


So you may be able to tell by now I love this product. I've now created a few looks using them and they are so versatile its beyond belief. 
They are a cream eyeshadow that you can build and build to give instant colour intensity. But at the same time if you want to be more subtle then you can just as easily do that too.
Application is so easy as they transfer so well I just use my ring finger but you could definitely use a brush aswell, it completely depends on your preference.
Also they really don't lie it says 24hr and it means it, even when I've finished at work and my contact lenses have irritated me my eyeshadow is somehow still in place.
Make sure you check them out I'm already trying to decide which of the other colours I get next.
Emer X







No comments:

Post a Comment