bbbb

bbbb

Thursday 29 January 2015

Your lips but better...

Were all after that perfect nude shade lipstick and yes I know everyone raves about macs velvet teddy but not everyone can afford that. So I set about in my local boots to get myself the perfect nude lipstick and I think I've found it.
This is such a lovely product by Maybelline the packaging is so luxurious but subtle and I guess that's the best way to describe the lipstick too. The texture is so smooth and soft which makes it so easy to apply and my god the smell, it has a gorgeous sweet smell to it that just makes you love it more.
Finish wise its more of a satin finish but I think this is great as it adds another dimension to the overall nude finished lip.
The colour in called Tantalizing Taupe and I urge anyone to purchase this its just your lips but better...
Emer X

No comments:

Post a Comment