bbbb

bbbb

Wednesday 21 January 2015

Matt Nail Polish Top Coat


What a find this matt top coat is something everyone needs purely because it is so versatile you can literally where it with every nail varnish. There are a few products out there very similar by a number of brands I purchased this one purely because it was on 3 for 2.

One of the other products was the Barry m matt black nail varnish which for me was love at first sight. So I wore that for quite a while then I think I wonder how it would work with this burgundy colour and well I wondered well utter perfection.

 Then I thought well I love glitter nail varnish lets give that a go. Again not disappointed it was fantastic as it dulled down the original colour which makes it 100% easier to wear day to day.


Basically you can where this with any colour any style and you will get an amazing effect also you get double the amount of nail varnishes you did have before you purchased this product.

Emer X

No comments:

Post a Comment