bbbb

bbbb

Monday 20 October 2014

Dr Martens Ebay Dupe


Late last year I brought some Dr Martens as I'm sure alot of people did I tried and tried with them and they would cripple me every time. My sister wears docs and she told me to persevere with them and they'll give sooo I kept going.They did not.. and so I decided to throw in the towel being someone who is used to ballet pumps or vans my feet just cant bare them. I still really wanted to pull off the doc look so I thought usually you buy shoes cheaper there less firm and give easier than authentic leather boots.
With that I took to Ebay and found a load of sellers with
some Doc dupes in a range of colours and they looked pretty authentic too. Being someone who is  obsessed with studs I found a gorg pair with studs and some seriously punk burgundy dupes too, here is a link to the 2 sellers I ordered from.
They both have free delivery and were less than £20 they are just fantastic looking. I'm a size 6 and I probably should of gone up a size for when wearing big socks but other than that they are perfect. The little pull tab on the back even has yellow stripes on it to look like the "air walk" writing which docs usually have. Pain wise barely anything the first time I wore them they rubbed a little bit and I got a tiny blister but second time round they were absolutely fine...thank god.

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps it's time to try the docs again dear Emu? :P x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps it's time to try the docs again dear Emu? :P x

    ReplyDelete