bbbb

bbbb

Monday 29 September 2014

And Finally....

I've always been an admirer of this brand frankly any brand that does vintage style band t shirts is a favorite straight away. But the new A/W lines have just enhanced my love further, as I'm a pretty obsessive Iron Maiden fan the number of the beast t-shirt is a must for me. I also love the multi tie die Led Zep vest which really should of been out for the festival season as it would of been amazing with some shorts and wellies, But even so that top could defiantly be rocked with some docs and ripped skinnies. Also very proud of myself as I've made a Jack Daniels best just like that :)

Also here is a little example of how I'd style this amaazing t-shirt :)
Jacket £25
Top £25
Skirt £15
Boots £89.99
Bag £16.50
Beanie £11.99
Tights  £6.00
Necklace £12.00

Emer x

No comments:

Post a Comment